les CI  Index du Forum
years. "The business part of the game, its grow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les CI Index du Forum -> les CI -> Les chevaliers invinsibles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Baron

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: years. "The business part of the game, its grow Répondre en citant

PERTH, Australia - Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark made a series of spectacular saves in defence of a shrinking lead to shoot a 1-under 71 Sunday and win the Perth International golf tournament by three shots.Olesen started the final round with a three-shot lead which dropped to one after 12 holes in the face of a concerted charge by Frenchman Victor Dubuisson, who matched the days best round of 66 to finish outright second.Olesen made good his win with a vital birdie on the par-5 15th to claim his second European Tour title with a 17-under total of 271.His two birdies, one bogey and 15 pars didnt entirely reflect a checkered final round on Perths 6,521-meter (7,131-yard) Lake Karrinyup Golf and Country Club course.Dubuisson started in eighth place, six shots off the lead, moved up the leaderboard with two birdies on his outward nine, then a sequence of four birdies between the 11th and 15th holes. His card was unblemished, with six birdies in total, but he couldnt close further on Olesen who kept his nerve in trying positions.I missed a few short putts in the middle of the round. I think the lead got down to one shot and I was just thinking about getting my round back to under par, keeping loose and seeing if I could make a few birdies coming in, Olesen said.It was a tough day but it was worth it. That walk down 18 was beautiful.Dubuisson finished at 14-under and Englands Mark Foster was outright third at 13-under.Olesens win was his seventh as a professional and his second on the European Tour after the 2012 Sicilian Open.Former U.S. Masters champion Charl Schwartzel of South Africa shot a 72 to finish in a tie for 15th, while Jason Duffner, in his first tournament after almost three months off with a neck injury, finished at 6-under in a share of 23rd.Olesen showed his scrambling ability as early as the par-5 seventh hole when he hooked his drive into trees but played out and got up and down for a birdie. He put his drive in a deep fairway bunker on the par-5 11th hole, was forced to lay up, but again made a birdie.The Dane bogeyed the 10th hole, then faced the biggest crisis of his round when he hit his tee shot over the back of the green at the par-3 12th and made bogey. At the same time, Dubuisson birdied the 13th to move into outright second place, one shot behind.Olesen steadied himself with a birdie on the 13th, restoring a 2-shot advantage. He ventured into trees again off the 14th, but saved par and then gave himself the confidence of a three-shot margin when he birdied the 15th.I actually made a great two putt on six for bogey, which was very important, then the birdie on seven, he said. My driving and a couple of three woods also were off line.It made it quite tricky for me but I holed some great putts coming in, really important putts and it was just a great feeling to see them rolling in the hole. Bradley Zimmer Jersey . Harrison Barnes had 15 points and Reggie Bullock scored 11 for the Tar Heels (17-3, 4-1 ACC), who took the court for the first time without starter Dexter Strickland. The junior guard tore his right ACL last Thursday at Virginia Tech and will miss the rest of the season. Josh Tomlin Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. http://www.indiansteamproshop.com/Indians-Andrew-Miller-Kids-Jersey/ . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year. Bob Feller Jersey . "Im proud, obviously. Its been a long day, but now Im a Crystal Palace player, Im very happy," Bannan said. "The seasons been started now for a couple of weeks and Ive not featured at Villa. Edwin Encarnacion Jersey . Bjoerndalen broke the record he shared with cross-country skiing great Bjoern Daehlie, also matching his fellow Norwegians record of eight gold medals. Bjoerndalen earlier won gold in Sochi in the mens sprint biathlon. TORONTO -- LeBron James going home to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers led to speculation about whether a star NHL player might do the same in the near future. Naturally, Steven Stamkos was at the centre of that speculation. The Tampa Bay Lightning captain and Markham, Ont., native could be an unrestricted free agent in the summer of 2016, and the allure of playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs could be there. "Well see what happens. Its a couple years away," Stamkos said Wednesday. "Right now Im focused on what I have to do to win in Tampa, and I think weve really established ourselves as a team that can compete in upcoming years. "For me, thats the important thing is getting a chance to win. It looks like were going to have that chance for a couple years." At the age of 24, Stamkos is one of the most marketable stars in the NHL. He has topped 50 goals in a season twice already and only missed out on representing Canada at the Sochi Olympics because of a broken leg. Stamkos made a run with the Lightning to the Eastern Conference final in 2011, and Tampa Bay was swept by the Montreal Canadiens in this years playoffs. The Stanley Cup is his priority now, something he can legitimately think about with general manager Steve Yzerman piecing together one of the best young teams in the league. "We have a good thing going down in Tampa," Stamkos said at a Coca-Cola ball-hockey promotional event. "We have a great owner, we got a great GM in Steve Yzerman and we got a good young team. I want to win, and hopefully I can do it in Tampa." Stamkos said with the additions of centre Brian Boyle and defenceman Anton Stralman and the re-signing of winger Ryan Callahan, the Lightning are probably better on paper than they were at the end of last season. "We didnt have the finish we wanted to last year, but with the new faces coming in, the expectations are probably set a little higgher," he said.dddddddddddd Stamkos said chatter about joining the Leafs in two years was "absolutely not" a distraction for him in Tampa, where hell begin his first full season as captain this fall. "I try not to focus about that stuff," he said. "I think thats the great thing about playing in Tampa is hockey isnt the mecca that it is here in Toronto and you can kind of go about your life and kind of get away from the game when you need to." That said, Stamkos added that he loves playing in good hockey markets, including Toronto. "Im from around here and grew up cheering for the Leafs, so any time I get a chance to come back here I enjoy it, and any time I get a chance to play against the Leafs its fun," he said. "Its also fun beating them, too, because a lot of my friends are still Leaf fans." Stamkos is set to make US$13.5 million over the next two seasons. What could be in his not-too-distant future is a contract like the ones Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane signed with the Chicago Blackhawks: $84 million over eight years. "The business part of the game, its growing," Stamkos said. "Obviously the games in good shape, and when that happens the caps going to grow and players are going to get paid more money. Those guys deserve it: Theyre great players in this league, theyve won championships. "Thats the goal for me is to win a championship. You let your play take care of itself on the ice and when its time to re-sign or sign a contract, you back it up with your play." When James left the Miami Heat for the Cavaliers earlier this month, the chance to return to his native Ohio was cited as a prominent reason. James won two NBA titles during his time with the Heat. "He won his championships, he said he always wanted to come home and play, thats where it started," Stamkos said. "Good for him for making that decision." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les CI Index du Forum -> les CI -> Les chevaliers invinsibles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation