les CI  Index du Forum
st had to gather myself and get my thoughts togethe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les CI Index du Forum -> les CI -> Les chevaliers invinsibles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123
Baron

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: st had to gather myself and get my thoughts togethe Répondre en citant

MIAMI -- LeBron James watched from the bench in a stylish grey suit, and with the game deadlocked at halftime, he took off his necktie. Soon the tie on the scoreboard was gone, too. Stout defence plus Chris Boshs outside shooting and a boost from Miamis reserves helped the Heat overcome the absence of their MVP on Sunday to beat the Chicago Bulls 93-79. "We were missing a pretty big man," Dwyane Wade said. "Theres nothing we can do to replace the best player in the world, but we just had to go out there and play team basketball on both ends of the floor." James was a late scratch after he broke his nose in Thursdays win at Oklahoma City, and his teammates picked up the slack. Former NBA No. 1 draft pick Greg Oden replaced James for his first NBA start since December 2009, and reserves Chris Andersen, Michael Beasley and Ray Allen helped the Heat pull away in the second half. "You dont want to see guys out," said coach Erik Spoelstra, who earned his 300th career victory. "But when guys are out, Im always curious to see how you respond as a team. Weve have several of these games that could have been excuse games, but guys have stepped up." Bosh tied a career high with four 3-pointers and had 28 points and 10 rebounds. Wade added 23 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists, while Mario Chalmers contributed 12 points and nine assists. Defence did the rest against the offensively challenged Bulls. "Were starting to put it together defensively," Bosh said. "We got off to a slow start early in the season, but I think right now were starting to get it, starting to click." Like the Heat, the Bulls were also short-handed, with starter Jimmy Butler a late scratch because of bruised ribs. They shot 36 per cent, went 6 for 21 from 3-point range and were called for a 24-second violation at least six times, including twice in a row. "We werent playing with a good enough thrust," guard Kirk Hinrich said. "We were slow getting into our stuff. We didnt make quick decisions, and we got stuck fighting the clock." Joakim Noah had 20 points, 15 rebounds and four blocks for the Bulls, who had won five in a row. "Those guys have ended our seasons a lot," Noah said. "Youve got to hate playing those guys, and every time we play them our intensity has to be high. We did it in spurts, it wasnt good the whole time, and thats whats disappointing." Miami, playing at home for the first time in 20 days, extended its winning streak to five games. Wade sealed the victory by sinking a jumper with less than three minutes left, giving the Heat their first 18-point lead. Earlier two of his points came on free throws after he improvised a backward somersault when fouled hard in the lane. Otherwise there werent a lot of acrobatics from the typically high-flying Heat, who shot 42 per cent and had only seven fast-break points. Contributing to the workmanlike effort was the 7-foot Oden, playing his 11th game after being sidelined by knee trouble for 3 1/2 years. He had five points and five rebounds in 13 minutes. "Greg was great," Spoelstra said. "Hes an active player for somebody that big, and hes very intelligent. He has a good grasp of what we want to do." The stoic Oden shrugged off the milestone of returning to the starting lineup. "Im starting to feel a little more comfortable out there, and I think guys are starting to feel more comfortable with me," he said. "Its something we can build on. Being able to put me in that starting lineup showed some confidence in me." James, missing a game for only the second time this season, drew a big ovation when he was shown on the video scoreboard during an early timeout. During another timeout in the fourth quarter, when the Heat had built a big cushion, he danced to music blaring over the public address system while his teammates huddled. They scored on seven consecutive possessions during a 16-2 run at the end of the third quarter that put them ahead 65-52. The catalysts were unlikely: In quick succession, Andersen dunked on an alley-oop, Allen hit a runner and Beasley banked home a basket. "It doesnt matter if LeBrons out," Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. "Theyre a good team. That team has other players. Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade -- those are All-Stars, too. The bench is deep. Thats a championship team." NOTES: Spoelstra earned his 300th victory in his 448th game. Only five coaches reached the milestone more quickly, including his boss, Pat Riley, who did it the fastest at 416 games. ... Wades seven offensive rebounds were a career high. ... The Bulls fell to 24-6 when leading after one quarter. ... Miami improved to 8-1 in February. Justin Bour Jersey . Boston is making its first appearance in the ALCS since 2008. For Detroit, its a third straight trip to the ALCS and its fourth in eight years. Brad Ziegler Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-Bryan-Holaday-Kids-Jersey/ . The 30-year-old Texas native was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 20th round of the 2001 amateur draft. Duke spent six years in Pittsburgh and also had stints with Arizona, Washington and Cincinnati. Brian Anderson Jersey . 31-Feb. 2. While organizers havent decided if itll be red or green clay, they feel their choice of surface will give the Americans an advantage over Britain, which is expected to be led by defending Wimbledon champion Andy Murray. J. T. Realmuto Jersey . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cleveland coach Mike Brown has been saying for games theres no magical way to make his team play better on the road. A big scoring night by Kyrie Irving is one way to end the woes. Irving scored 31 points, Dion Waiters added 21, and the Cavaliers used a big second half to earn just their second road victory of the season, 109-100 over the Orlando Magic on Friday night. Waiters had 20 points in the second half and scored 16 straight at one point as Cleveland outmuscled the Magic 36-30 in the paint. For Irving, it was his second straight 30-point game, following up a 37-point effort on Tuesday against New York. "Were starting to develop our identity as a great team, especially when things arent going our way offensively," Irving said. "Were not doing as well as we want on the road, but were taking steps in the right direction." Cleveland has won three straight and five out of six. It was its first road win since Nov. 16 and what the Cavs hope can help them start to turn around what had been a NBA-worst 1-10 road record. The Cavaliers came into the game allowing opponents to shoot 47.2 per cent against them away from home. The Magic started the night hot, but cooled to 43 per cent for the night. Brown said he particularly liked how his team took care of the ball with only two second-half turnovers. "At the end of the first quarter we got careless and started turning the ball over and that hurt us," he said. "But to have two turnovers in the second half was huge." Victor Oladipo tied a career high with 26 points. Arron Afflalo and Jameer Nelson each added 17. Orlando tried different combinations on Irving, but nothing worked as it blew a 14-point, first-half lead. That happened despite the Magic scoring 25 fast-break points. After the hot start, Orlando finished the first half just 9 of 29 from field. Meanwhile, Irving carried Clevelands offensive load with 16 first-half points as it recovered from a 9-for-24 shooting effort in first quarter to go 12 for 19 in the second. "Only one person had the ball in his hands and that one person was shooting," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "So whether it was Kyrie shoooting or Dion Waiters shooting, I think that limited their risk of turning the basketball over.dddddddddddd" The Magic have lost seven of their last eight and clearly have a lot to figure out as they head back on the road next week for back-to-back games against Oklahoma City and Chicago. Orlandos recent frustrations seemed to bubble up in the final seconds, when forward Andrew Nicholson shoved Cavaliers big man Anderson Varejao in the back after he made an easy layup. With Varejao -- who had gone to the bench in the first half after banging his knee -- still on the floor, Waiters briefly confronted Nicholson as referees stepped in. Following a huddle by officials, Nicholson was given a Flagrant 2 foul and ejected. "I didnt try to hurt him," Nicholson said. "I didnt think I pushed him that hard, but its part of the game." The Magic seemed to be on their way to victory in the first half. After being stricken by a spate of injuries early in the season, they had forward Tobias Harris on the floor for just the second time this season. Harris, who has been hampered by a sprained left ankle, didnt start and played sparingly, logging just 15 minutes. Harris 3-pointer gave the Magic a five-point lead early in the fourth quarter before Waiters ignited a 14-0 run that put Cleveland up 95-85 with less than six minutes to play. The Cavaliers pushed their lead to 101-90 with 2:29 to play. The Magic had one more run in them and got within 101-96 on a pair of free throws by Afflalo, but they got no closer. "I had to turn it up. I had to be aggressive," Waiters said. "I was frustrated in the first half. I let every little thing get the best of me, and I just told myself to come out in the second half and be aggressive. Shots were going in and out on me and it was frustrating. I just had to gather myself and get my thoughts together." Notes: As part of the teams yearlong 25th anniversary celebration, the Magic honoured former guard Dennis Scott on Friday night. Orlandos fourth pick in the 1990 NBA draft, Scott played seven seasons for the Magic from 1990 to 1997 and is the franchises career leader in 3-point field goals made (981). Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Camo China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Jerseys NFL Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 03:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les CI Index du Forum -> les CI -> Les chevaliers invinsibles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation