les CI  Index du Forum
Virgil van Dijk has been told to cut out the mistakes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les CI Index du Forum -> les CI -> Guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun
Seigneur

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 07:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Virgil van Dijk has been told to cut out the mistakes Répondre en citant

Van Dijk is back with the national team for the first time since angering Koeman with a shocking error that led to a goal in Holland's thai sbo 2-1 defeat to France in the Nations League last month.
And the Liverpool defender almost cost his club side a point when he clumsily brought down Leroy Sane in their clash with rivals Manchester City on Sunday.
Luckily for the Dutchman, his blushes were spared after Riyad Mahrez fluffed his lines from the spot.
But Koeman pulled no punches when asked thai sbo about his star defender. He said: “I told Virgil within 30 seconds of the end of the game against France what I thought.
“I know him so well – and that means thai sbo I know where all his little faults are.
“Virgil has to improve. Not a lot. But sometimes he is a little too laid back. That needs to change.
“There are moments as a defender when you should be no more than three feet away from the striker you are marking.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 07:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les CI Index du Forum -> les CI -> Guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation